Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Good Morning

Wow!  Getting up at 530 am was never my favorite thing to do.    Oh well that means more time to work on my stuff!  Dr. visit this morning for my check up and then it's off to make mosaic patio stones with my 2 year old niece and 7 year old nephew.  Now that will be interesting.   Also I am participating in an Ed Hardy swap on Raverly so I am going to be making some stitch markers this morning.  Little skulls and roses and tattoo style hearts.  Should be fun and I get to play in clay so it will be a good morning.

Well we have a winner of the ornament giveaway.  Miss Cindy Anderson won the little Candy Corn Witch!  Congrats Cindy and thanks to everyone who took part.  I plan on having more giveaways in the future. 


I am going to get sanding shortly and I did make some progress yesterday I started painting the little Joker head and I got some more sanding done. 

Well everyone enjoy your Tuesday and I will be back to check in later to show you my stitch markers.  : )

Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment