Thursday, September 23, 2010

Charlie, Stevie and my new WIP

Well Charlie and Stevie are complete.  These guys are ready to go to their new home.  I have them listed on Etsy as of this morning. 

http://www.etsy.com/listing/57100256/charlie-the-pumpkinhead-spindle-free

Charlie stands 15" tall and with Stevie in his hand they are 7" wide.  This piece will surely add to anyone's Halloween collection.  If you are interested in any of my items you can find me on Etsy through the link above or you can email me.  


Also in the works currently is Mr. Bonejangles.  He is in his best suit and will have his top hat and cane.    I also have a Frankenstien style monster, a skeleton butterfly and a cute bat and moon figure. 

Have a great day all.  Candi


1 comment:

  1. Cindi, your whimsical creations are such a joy!!!!I'm loving how Mr.Bojangles is looking!!!
    Blessings,Flora

    ReplyDelete