Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bonehead Spindle

I love creating.  period.  It has helped me through some of the worst times in my life.  I love the whole process of bringing something to life.    I decided to start a blog finally and share my creations with you all.  So with out further ado I bring you......Bonehead.



This little guy is 11.5" tall and 2.5" wide.  His body is a recycled wood spindle and his head is paper mache clay.  He is handsculpted, hand painted, and his collar is hand sewn.  Look at that face how can you not smile?    He is currently for sale on Etsy.com . 
http://www.etsy.com/listing/56812685/free-shipping-bonehead-spindle-ready-to

I am working on his gang of spindle buddies so be on the look out for the newest additions to this line.  : )  Thanks so much for checking me out and I look forward to bringing you lots of new stuff in the coming weeks / years. 

Candi

2 comments: