Friday, October 15, 2010

Ah the joys of overuse!

So I bought some air dry clay and I have been playing with it non-stop. Yesterday I realize my thumb has been super achey on my right hand.  My dominant hand!  Then I noticed that I have some acute swelling in my right forearm!  Awesome!  I thought I would wait it out and see if it goes away but today still there.  So now I have been ordered by my hubby to take a break from clay for a few days and see if that helps the overuse injury!  Ah the things we do for our craft!  So that is where I am right now.  No painting, or sculpting :( for a few days to maybe get this injury healed.  Oh well at least I can spend some time with my attention starved doggie Reeses.

Anyone else ever expierience anything like this? 

Have a good day

Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment